The Brinton Museum is #2 in USA TODAY!
USA TODAY's 10 Best Wyoming Attractions
We asked 10Best readers to vote daily for their favorites, and the results are in. The top 10 winners in the category Best Wyoming Attraction are as follows:
- Pryor Mountain Wild Mustang Center – Lovell
- The Brinton Museum – Big Horn
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West – Cody
- Fossil Butte National Monument – Kemmerer
- Hot Springs State Park – Thermopolis
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Teton National Park
- The Occidental Hotel – Buffalo
- Devils Tower National Monument – Devils Tower
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Flash Parker and Carter G. Walker (Moon Montana & Wyoming) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of travel in Wyoming.
Congratulations to all these winning attractions!
For the full story with pictures please click HERE.