Tour Operator Resources
There is so much to see and do at The Brinton Museum! Stop in for an hour or two or spend the whole day enjoying the lifestyle of a 1920s well-educated gentleman rancher and art collector.
We can customize tours led by our knowledgeable docents or curators of any or all of the Museum buildings as well as the beautiful grounds.
Lunch (from boxed or buffet to a la carte) or a special dinner at the Brinton Bistro with fabulous views of the Bighorn Mountains can also be arranged.
- Conveniently located between Yellowstone and the Black Hills
- 15 minutes from Sheridan and Interstate 90
- Easy bus access and ample parking
- Group rates with guide & driver complimentary
- Docent-guided tours of Historic House and Galleries
- Catered meals or special menu available for groups
- Historic Brinton Ranch House, Gardens & Outbuildings
- Exquisite American Indian Art
- Iconic, historic & contemporary Western Art
- Old-time leather workshop
- Museum Store & Brinton Bistro
Please download our Fact Sheet for Tour Operators for more information.
Questions or looking to book a tour? Please call Will Lopez at 307-687-5972 or email email@example.com, attention Will Lopez.
We look forward to working with you and providing a great experience custom-tailored for your group!