Our Business Sponsors
Brinton Business Sponsors
ALPINE ENTERPRISES, INC DBA MCDONALDS
Businesses and corporations are invited to become part of our Sponsorship Program!
Your support of The Brinton Museum is invaluable to the community and our goal of being an educational resource. With local corporate support we provide free admission to all visitors, free public receptions for our shows, scholarships to our Summer Art Camp for Youth, access to our Nature Trail System, access for our Plains Indian partners, and a continued series of world-class events and exhibits highlighting the importance of art in the history of Wyoming and Spirit of the West.
Additional sponsorship information available upon request. Please contact Carrie Edinger, Sponsorship & Membership Coordinator at email@example.com or (307)763-5929.
Logo Recognition in Print and Digital Advertising:
- Digital Material: Front Desk Screens, Event Website, The Brinton Website, The Brinton Digital Newsletter, Sheridan County Chamber of Commerce Member-to-Member Digital Newsletter, Other Relevant Press Releases & Advertising Outlets
- Print Material: Signage in the Museum and on the Grounds, Recognition in the Biannual Newsletter “Supporting Members & Donors” Page, Brand Display Space on Event Materials (i.e. Banners, Table Tents, Tickets, and Nametags)
- Complimentary Tickets or Registration to Event
- Invitation to Annual Donor Appreciation Event
- Speaker Recognition (for Event Sponsors)
- Sponsorship Photo Opportunity