THE BRINTON MUSEUM’S ANNUAL GALA
FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 2023, six o’clock in the evening
at The Brinton Museum Event Pavilion
This year we are celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Bradford Brinton’s Purchase of the Quarter Circle A Ranch. Join us for a lively evening under the white canopy and make sure to wear your best Western Attire!
Presenting Sponsor of the 2023 GALA:
Music by The Dugan Irby Band
Auctioneer for the Live Auction: Lorna Tucker
Catered by The Brinton Bistro
Individual tickets: $175
Table for 8: $1,400
Sponsor Table for 8: $2,100
WE ARE SOLD OUT – please call 307-763-5933 if you would like to be put on our waiting/cancellation list.
Here’s a peek at some of the Live Auction Items:
• One Hour Scenic Flight, for 2 Guests, in a Cessna 172 Followed by Lunch at the Brinton Bistro. Donated by Sheridan Pilots 307.
• Dine and Paint (Up to 6 Guests), with Master Artist Tim Lawson at the Home of Tracy and Robert Boyle.
• Full Name Cameo Appearance in the Next Acclaimed Craig Johnson Novel. Offered by Craig Johnson.
• Week Stay, for Up to 8 Guests, at the Big Horn Hideaway B&B – May 1-Oct 1. Donated by Pamela Fagan Hutchins and Eric Hutchins.
• Original Hand-tooled Magazine Holder by Master Leather Craftsman and Artist Jim Jackson.
• Peregrine Falcon Experience with Picnic Lunch. Hosted by Barb Jenny and Master Falconer Pete Jenny.
• Dinner Party for ten inside the Historic Bradford Brinton House. Dinner provided by the Brinton Bistro.
• One-of-a-Kind Custom Made Hat from Greeley Hat Works. Donated by Trent Johnson.
• 2 Night Stay at the Prestigious Powder Horn Golf Club, includes 4 Individual Rounds of Golf with Cart. Donated by Jack and Cindy Hamel and The Powder Horn.
2023 Gala Committee
Tracy Boyle, Chair
* $125 of each ticket is tax deductible within the extent of the IRS rules.