November 28, 2019 - November 29, 2019
Friday, November 29: The Brinton Museum’s National Advisory Council is sponsoring FREE Admission to the Museum!
This is will be a fun-filled day at The Brinton for families and visitors with several unique events scheduled.
- Take part in a Scavenger Hunt. A family-friendly scavenger hunt for various works of art and other items scattered around the museum and the Quarter Circle A Ranch with a prize for finding everything.
- Join Jackie Canterbury of the Bighorn Audubon Society for a bird walk on The Brinton Grounds at 10 am. All levels are welcome!
- Deals at the Museum Store. Even we can’t escape Black Friday, so stop into the Museum Store for great deals!
- Tour The Brinton Ranch House!
- Dine at the Brinton Bistro. The Bistro will be serving lunch and refreshments.
- Learn a new skill at a PRINTMAKING WORKSOP. Master printmaker, Jim Jereb, will be holding two workshops, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The morning workshop will feature printing etchings as finished art and the afternoon workshop will feature printing on cardstock. The workshops are free and limited to 12 participants.